The Play Poker room at Vee Quiva Hotel and Casino gives you ways to win beyond your wildest dreams on all your favorite games and promotions. Welcome to payout paradise!
In the past, poker players earned rewards at a rate of 75¢ per hour when playing live poker games. NOW all players will earn $1.00 per hour for their live play and when playing in a tournament game!
While enjoying the action in a live Poker game, you may order from the Poker menu at ½ price. And, we now offer individual charging stations on the Poker tables for your convenience!
Play Poker Room
Play Poker has 14 state-of-the-art Poker tables set in a rich but comfortable environment. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy 9 large screen TVs for easy viewing in a closed setting.
There is no shortage of action and a wide variety of games for every budget and skill level. Structured and spread limit Hold'em and Omaha games are offered. Stud games are available when demand allows. Most games feature a full Kill and Bad Beat Jackpot.
Play Poker is your best chance to get in on a fun and rewarding gaming experience. The highlights and links below will be your guide to hours of enjoyment with opportunities to win big by participating in our daily promotions and tournaments.
Baseball Post Game Party
Win up to $100 after slect pro baseball games.
See Poker Room for details.
Baseball Slug Fest
$50 Baseball Splash Pots on posted MLB games
See Poker Room for details.
Monday Madness Poker Tournament
Every Monday │7:30pm
- Participants receive $2,000 in tournament chips
- $10 before play begins = $5,000 in tournament chips
- $20 add-on at first break = $5,000 in tournament chips
- Early bird chips available
Two ways to enter:
- Free entry with live play Tuesday – Sunday (top 20 with 20 hours live play minimum)
- Or, $40 entry
See Poker Room for details
Red and Black Aces Cracked
- Lose with either RED or Black pocket Aces at the showdown and receive $100 in casino chips, plus the table will be splashed with $50
- See Play Poker for more information
- Promotion not valid Monday - Friday from 4am – 10am
High Hand Promotion
- Monday – Friday, 3:30am – 10am
- $50 in Casino Chips for highest hand every half-hour
- $50 Splash Pot on table where the High Hand was made
Quads or Better
- Deuces thru Aces will start at $50 and go up $25 per day, and will reset back to $50 after every time they are hit.
- There will be four separate Straight flushes, Spades, Hearts, Clubs, and Diamonds that will start at $100 and go up $50 per day and will reset back to $100 after every time they are hit.
- There will be four separate Royal Flushes; Spades, Hearts, Clubs, and Diamonds. All will start at $200 and go up $50 per day, and will reset back to $200 after every time they are hit.
- There will be a $3,000 cap for this promotion for each category.
Bad Beat Jackpots
- Hold'em games: Aces full of 10s or better beaten by four of a kind or better qualifies. Losing hand gets 50% of posted amount, winning hand - 25% of the posted amount; remaining players at the table get an equal split of the last 25%. Both hole cards must play in top two hands.
- 7 Card Stud games: Any four of a kind beaten qualifies for the posted Jackpot amount. Same break down as Holdem.
- Omaha games: Four Jacks or better beaten qualifies for the posted amount. Same break down as Holdem.
This promotion runs 24/7
Play in the best of the Valley’s No Limit Texas Hold`em Tournaments and a chance to win a spot in the Tournament of Champions!
Big Stacks Bounty Poker Tournament
Saturday 11:15 AM
- $50 buy-in
- Start with $4,000 in tournament chips with an optional $10 staff fee for $3,000 before play starts
- Early Bird chips available
- TOC eligible
- Re-entries are available through the first three levels ($50 re-entry cost)
The More Poker You Play, The More COMPS You Earn!
Poker players, you can now earn a dollar per hour in Live and Tournament play when you use your Players Club card. Redeem for items such as:
- Comps on food
- Comps on entertainment
- And much more!
Only at Vee Quiva Hotel & Casino & Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino!
See a Poker Supervisor for more information.
Interested in poker and always wanted to sit down at a table? Learn the ins and outs of poker!